Sunday, May 18, 2008

NEW BATHROOM!!!

BEFORE: sorry only one pic....
but you get the idea.... really boring!
DURING:


The Klinedinst Master bath is now complete!!!

What I was told would take a few weeks took almost four months. Luckily, we have a guest bathroom so it wasn't that bad. At our last house I had to shower at the gym when they redid the only full bath in the house~
All the above pictures are DURING!!!!! and Below is the finished project!!!!!! YES!!!
Blake did the entire job all by himself. I am so proud!!! the only thing left is to up an outlet cover on the one outlets to the left in the photo below...
I love my new cubbie for all my bathroom stuff!! the vanity isn't very good for storage!!!
Pretty pretty shower, no more cheesy insert for us!!

This is where we..... you know...... GO...
Mondo 12 inch rain shower head. No worries, the shower has two separate shower heads, the other is normal and average in size...
I hope you enjoyed my tour of our new bathroom. It;s been a LONG time waiting for this.... now onto the guest bath to make them match!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

When can I get your awesome hubby to come help my hubby do our bathroom?! It looks awesome....I am so jealous! ENJOY!!!

Emily said...

I've been in a shower with that sunflower like faucet. It was like being in the rain forest and super intense. You're a lucky lady.

Shalyse said...

that looks amazing. Isn't it fun to do home projects? it makes you feel so accomplished!