Sunday, June 15, 2008

Just for Mrs. Montgomery

A Tag from Emily :

5 places I go over and over- the gym, central market (groceries), The movies with Blake (almost every Friday), the massage place... ahhhh, and Target, I just love it there!

5 people who email me regularly- My mom, Spam, the ASPCA, the "good to go" pass people, and my brother.

5 favorite places to eat- Poulsbo Deli, any place Thai related, Central Market salad bar (yummy AND huge), big town hero, Jimmy johns..( damn I really like sub type sandwiches)

5 places I would rather be- Connecticut, Hawaii, Spain with my Bro, Having a day at the spa, or gettin' frisky with John Mayer (yummmmmm)

5 TV shows I watch all the time- Grey's Anatomy, 24, Lipstick Jungle, Moving up on TLC, and One tree hill.

And the 5 peps that I tag . . . Allison, Shalyse, Tasha, Jessica M., and Sarah Y.

1 comment:

Shalyse said...

this is cute! John Mayer...TOO funny!

I'll get on this tag, it will give me something to do for the post a day! :-)